Monday, July 25, 2011

Dream Collapsing

Begin to stop all of my dream from now on. Slowly but sure. Just dont feel like I can think of it anymore. Everything seems so gray like without steps to climb. The more I climb, the more it will collapse. Nevertheless, I just made myself lost my second heart. Heart that will beat when its with me. I know I ruined that one. And yes I have been given another shot.

However, what is feel inside of me after the big incident. Just feel like even I take the shot, it wont be thr same as before. A wound will never ever heal by itself even i try. That's what in my mind when I spoke with my second heart. I really admit that I really really still love and still want to continue. Right now, I always think that I want to say goodbye to all and close my journal book.

Even after I wrote that, I could not think anymore on what I must say, think or even write. It is true, the word forever should not truly exist. Instead, the word over will appear after you wrote forever. A story will meet it ends.

I hope im wrong. But now. This is what I feel about it.

Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment